Inside the Mind: Where the Word Leads

The idea to begin this blog came to my heart and mind today. I wanted a place devoted to my personal Bible studies—a place to gather the questions, passages, and connections I find myself returning to.

If you know me from my other blog Maria Lina's Creative Designs (MLCD), this space has a more specific focus. Here, I want to explore Scripture and share how my thoughts develop as I study. I think of it as a growing Bible Atlas, where you can begin with whatever interests you and follow the connections from there.

I chose the name Inside the Mind because that is what I hope to share here: a look into my own process of studying, wondering, and understanding. These posts are not meant to be the final word on every subject. They are a record of what I am exploring and how my understanding develops along the way.

I think of this collection as a Bible Atlas. Each study is another place to pause, look closely, and consider how one passage connects with another. My hope is that, over time, those individual studies will help reveal a fuller picture.

I also want to be open about how I put these posts together. I use ChatGPT to help organize my writing and find clearer words for what I am trying to say. Sometimes I know what I mean, but getting it onto the page in a way someone else can follow takes a little help.

The thoughts and interpretations I share are my own. Using help with wording does not make these studies any less personal. This is my study process, my perspective, and my responsibility for what I choose to publish.

You may see things differently, and I welcome thoughtful questions. I hope you will read the passages for yourself, consider their context, and take time with what they say. There is room here to learn, to revisit an idea, and to admit when something needs more study.

More than anything, I want this to be a thoughtful place to open the Bible and follow where the Word leads.

The books were opened.

Comments